A few things to consider prior to ordering a door lockset:
- What is the size of the backset - Backset is defined as the distance from the edge of the door to the center of drilled bore.
- Door thickness - In order to supply you with the right spindle, you need to mention the thickness of your door i.e. 1 3/8", 1 3/4", 2", or 2 1/4".
- Door handing - the direction in which your door opens. Please refer to the image below for proper reference.
An easy rule to follow when determining door handing is to stand and face the door on the Outside. If the hinges are to your left, you are facing a "Left Hand" door. If the hinges are to your right, your are facing "Right Hand" door. The "Outside" is referred as the point-of-entry.
Included in every lockset:
- Two female door levers of the same model
- Latch - for use on non-drilled doors with 65mm roses
- Two roses - 65mm diameter, 7 mm thickness
- Straight spindle - specified given the door thickness
Delivery takes 10-14 days after receiving of payment due.