CANCELLATION, SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICY
If you wish to cancel your order, you may do so 7 days after placing the order. 25% cancellation fee applies. Shipped orders cannot be cancelled.
Returns & Replacements
Due to the highly custom nature of our products Returns are NOT accepted. Products showing defects of craftsmanship at the time of delivery will be replaced. In the event of receiving defected products please contact us. Upon approved inspection of the defected materials we will arrange replacement of the defected parts.Returns for standard hardware ONLY orders are accepted within 14 days of receipt. 35% restocking is applied to hardware returns. Processing time takes 3-6 weeks.
- Shipping & Delivery
Shipping/delivery of an order will be accomplished by one of the following methods: (a) LTL common carrier or (b) UPS or FedEx Ground if appropriate. All shipping via common carrier will be sent "Prepaid", and delivery acceptance will be the responsibility of the receiving party. Delivery costs for shipments sent via UPS or Fed Ex Ground are also prepaid. 27estore.com can also charge a shipment to a customer's account with UPS or Fed Ex Ground by providing an account number.
Receiving an Order: Clear or Damaged
For an Order that is delivered “clear” (appears to be free of damage) please read Item #2 below. We work with freight companies that have a relatively low incidence of freight damage claims. However, should damage be visible to the exterior of the shipment please note the following:
1. It is important for our customers to know that title (ownership) of the shipment passes to the customer (consignee) when it is loaded into the carrier’s truck or trailer. Therefore, the customer is required to accept the shipment.
2. NOTE: We recommend that our customers notate “DAMAGED” on every delivery receipt, whether or not damage is obvious on the exterior of the pallet. When the delivery bill is so notated, the customer can file a valid claim within 3 business days. Do not use phrases like “concealed” or “internal” or “possible” damage. If, after unpacking there is no damage then the bill is clear. If there is exterior or discovered damage notify us immediately and request a claim to be filed.
3. Notify us as soon as possible. Set the damaged piece(s) aside, remove the parts label(s) and affix those parts label(s) to a sheet of paper then fax or email it to us.
4. NOTE: Save the damaged parts. The freight company has “right of salvage”, meaning, if they pay for replacement parts they have the right to pick up the damaged parts for “salvage”. If the customer cannot produce the damaged parts, the freight company will void the claim.
5. We will re-manufacture the required parts as expeditiously as possible and re-ship. The customer will be invoiced for the replacement parts, which becomes the cost of replacement for the freight claim. If the customer is required to pay the return freight, that too is added to the claim for damage.
6. Claims are usually paid within 90 days; however, it could take as long as 6 months.