- February 18, 2023Painting your kitchen cabinets is a great way to give your kitchen an upgrade. If you have tall kitchen cabinets with a glossy finish and are thinking of painting them, you may be wondering if it's possible, as there are paints which aren’t suitable for shiny surfaces. The good news is that they can be painted–so, you have no reason not to proceed with upgrading your kitchen!
- February 18, 2023Removing floating cabinets is not as daunting as people make it out to be. In fact, it is a task that most DIY-ers can tackle on their own. Regardless of whether you are working with floating kitchen cabinets or floating bathroom cabinets, the removal process is the same.
- February 16, 2023Luxury kitchens should not only look the part and provide accessible storage, they should also be long-lasting and easy to clean. Kitchen cabinets take up a lot of space and set the tone for the rest of the room, while also playing a role in how functional and comfortable your kitchen is.
- February 16, 2023When doing a home renovation, many people opt for floating cabinets. Given how stylish and versatile they are, it is fairly easy to understand why floating cabinets are often at the top of the list. Whether you are considering floating wood cabinets or laminate cabinets, you will want to know how high off the ground they should be installed.
- February 14, 2023Installing kitchen cabinets is a great way to add value to your home. Don’t underestimate the authority that kitchen cabinets add to your atmosphere–it is a simple installation that is highly appealing and versatile. After all, who doesn’t want to be the envy of your neighborhood when their friends come over to visit? With the right tools and some basic knowledge, anyone can install their own kitchen cabinets in just a few hours.
- February 12, 2023There are a wide variety of materials used in kitchen cabinetry and furniture, including wood, laminate, metal, glass, and stone. Wooden cabinets are used for a more traditional look—for example, tall cabinets with doors often use wood as their main component. Laminates are cost-effective and versatile, while stainless steel or aluminum delivers a modern feel.
- February 12, 2023When it comes to a kitchen renovation or design project, choosing the right kitchen cabinet matters—a lot! The right kitchen cabinet should provide sufficient storage for cookware, dishware, and ingredients, while simultaneously fulfilling a crucial role of improving the overall appearance and aesthetic of the room.
- February 10, 2023Most people who want to give their kitchen a new look find a common problem—the kitchen cabinets don’t make it all the way to the ceiling. Due to this, their kitchen not only appears to be unfinished, but it also doesn't maximize storage space. If this sounds familiar to you, we’ll provide ways to turn your regular cabinets into tall kitchen cabinets. The best part is that this process is easy and doesn’t require a big investment!
- February 10, 2023If you’re considering floating cabinets as a feature in your home, we will be the first to congratulate you–floating wall cabinets are a great choice, as they are elegant, functional, and will provide much more space compared to traditional floor-mounted cabinets. With a wide range of options available, you can find floating cabinets to perfectly suit all interior spaces.