- November 21, 2022If your interior doors look worn out or if they’ve been damaged, it may be time to consider changing the interior door in your home. Alternatively, if you simply want to give your space a new look, replacing old doors with new ones can be a fantastic option for breathing life into a home.
- November 19, 2022When buying a door, you might come across solid wood doors. There are numerous choices of materials like hollow core and solid core doors, and the type of door you choose drastically affects the upkeep, price, and available finishes. For most people, though, solid wood interior doors are the superior option.
- November 17, 2022If you have any intentions of renovating your home, then the interior doors you end up choosing will definitely have an impact on the overall style, design, and character you are trying to achieve. You also need to understand that your interior doors can make any room more appealing, especially when they have detailed elements that seamlessly complement the interior design of your home, or if you get custom wood interior doors.
- November 16, 2022When it’s time to update your kitchen cabinets, the question always boils down to whether it’s better to reface them or install new cabinets altogether. Both are great options, but the better choice ultimately depends on the look you’re aiming for, your budget, and your resources.
- November 14, 2022For a lot of people, this boils down to two choices: flat panel or shaker cabinet doors. Both offer timeless elegance, but the former is sleeker and more modern while the latter has more of a traditional feel. Read on to know which one’s the right one for you.
- November 12, 2022Cabinet refacing is cost-effective at a fraction of the cost you’d typically spend on full cabinet replacements. It also takes less time to do; you can even do it yourself, and you won’t have to vacate your kitchen for days on end as it gets done. It’s also more eco-friendly as you’re not throwing your cabinets in a landfill.
- November 11, 2022In most cases, residential interior door installation requires a permit. However, door replacements often don’t require a permit. To be certain, you must check the building code in your area or speak with a civil engineer.
- November 10, 2022Cabinet doors come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and the door size you need will depend on the size of your cabinet space and the style of door you choose. Some cabinet door styles are tiny, while others are quite large.