- September 11, 2023Painting your doors is a great way to add character to your space. In this guide, we’ll discuss some color inspirations to help you determine what kind of modern interior doors would go best with your home’s aesthetic!
- July 10, 2023Looking to give your home a makeover? When getting a house ready to sell, a new set of doors or cabinets can go a long way towards helping your home sell itself the first day on the market.
- July 08, 2023Looking to give your home a makeover? When getting a house ready to sell, a new set of doors or cabinets can go a long way towards helping your home sell itself the first day on the market.
- July 06, 2023Getting new doors is exciting. Perhaps the old door is falling apart, or maybe your home is undergoing a full remodel to get it ready to sell. Whatever the reason, deciding to hang your door to the left or to the right is an important consideration. In cities like Las Vegas, interior doors typically swing inward due to building codes.
- July 05, 2023As a homeowner, you may be looking to replace your interior doors. In the past, the only option was to have solid wood doors. Nowadays, more options are available, leaving you to decide which is the best choice for your home.
- July 04, 2023Whether you have modern interior doors or you live in an older house with genuine solid-wood doors, your doors need to be painted from time to time. Perhaps the paint is flaking, or maybe you need a fresh coat to brighten up your home and make it ready for the market. Here are some things to consider when approaching a professional painter to repaint your doors:
- July 03, 2023If you have old wood interior doors, it may be time to give them a new coat of paint. A little bit of paint can really update an old looking door, so don’t overlook doing this fun DIY project. Painting your doors is easy, even if you don’t think you know what you’re doing. If you’ve never done it before, we’re here to help you excel at it!
- July 02, 2023Have your interior doors begun to stick when you open or close them? Perhaps they aren’t sticking at all, and the doors swing open after you close them. The causes of sticky and loose doors is typically the same: the shape of the wood has changed.
- July 01, 2023The total cost to replace all of your interior doors varies based on the products you choose and your geographical location. For example, prehung wood interior doors are easier to install than other types of doors, and could save you money when hiring a handyman to do the job.