The kitchen is an important part of the home, and we all want to make sure it is a warm and inviting room. However, because the kitchen sees so much use it can easily become shabby and worn out over time. That is why most people would like the opportunity to remodel the kitchen every few years, but in the current financial climate there are few of us who are able to replace out kitchen cabinets and countertops on a whim. That is where our stunning range of wood veneers comes in. These can be used to reface your existing cabinets and give them a whole new lease of life. Let's take a look at the top five reasons for choosing to reface your cabinetry.
- Affordability – When you consider that a full kitchen remodel could potentially set you back up to $40,000 and that you could potentially resurface your existing cabinets for under $5,000 then it is apparent that resurfacing with wood veneer is much more affordable for the average homeowner. After all, the chances are that you existing cabinets are still structurally sound, but are looking a little worn on the outside so it is definitely more economical to work with what you already have.
- Choice – If you take a look at the range of wood veneers we have available at www.27estore.com you will be pleasantly surprised with the number of choices we have for you. Our veneers are available in more than 30 styles including a variety of colors and wood grains. So no matter whether you prefer a traditional wood grain like our white oak, a retro mahogany burl or a contemporary lapiswood finish we have a veneer to suit your tastes. If you are at all unsure, then you can order our veneer sample chain featuring strips of all available veneer sheets.
- Speed – Cabinet refacing can be achieve in as little as 3 days. This means that there is little upheaval, unlike a full refit which can take over a week. In addition, unlike painting or refinishing with varnish or wood stain, resurfacing with wood veneer does not result in any toxic fumes. As an added bonus, the mess is kept to a minimum as there is no sawdust and debris. A quick clean after resurfacing and the kitchen is good to go once more.
- Transformation – You will be amazed at what a big difference resurfacing your cabinets can make in a very short space of time. It will look brand new and no-one outside of the household will even realise that it's just a new facing. Most people replace the handles as well and that adds to the overall 'new' feel.
- Durability – Our wood veneer is of the highest quality and is finished to a high standard which means that your resurfaced kitchen cabinets are going to stand up to the test of time. They should last for years to come, but even if they do experience any minor damage you can always touch it up very easily, especially if you have leftover veneer after your makeover.
Check out the extensive range of wood veneer available from 27estore.com today.