- August 24, 2023Modern kitchen cabinets don’t just look sleek on the outside–these days, the inside is intentionally coordinated, as well. These cabinets are organized so well that they look like they’re straight out of a magazine! You can have cabinets that look curated, too, with just a little bit of effort.
- August 18, 2023If you’re replacing or refacing your kitchen cabinets, you’re probably looking at hardware for the doors as well as the cabinets themselves. Knowing which hardware to use, if any, is important.
- August 16, 2023While you’re exploring trends in kitchen cabinets, you may notice that many are paired with gray walls–this is because gray has been in style for some time and isn’t going away anytime soon. If you like the look of this color and you’re hoping to find cabinets to go with it, you’re in the right place.
- August 14, 2023Are you in the market for new kitchen pantry cabinets? If so, you’re probably looking for something trendy, not dated. It can be hard to keep up with what’s ‘in’ and what’s ‘out’–especially if you’re not actively looking at Pinterest.
- August 12, 2023If you’re trying to keep up with the latest trends in kitchen cabinets, you may notice that every few years, the most popular colors change. When this happens, it could be tempting to paint yours to keep up with what’s ‘in.’ If you have laminate cabinets, though, this can be a challenge.
- August 10, 2023If you’re redoing your kitchen, you probably know that the cabinets are an important piece to consider. Whether you want tall kitchen cabinets or an open-shelving concept, there are several styles and materials to choose from. Materials and styles vary in both appearance and cost, so not every cabinet is right for every kitchen.
- July 25, 2023If you want to upgrade your kitchen, simply extending the kitchen cabinets to the ceiling can make a world of difference. This is an inexpensive, exciting way to instantly transform your kitchen space without investing in new cabinets or kitchen pantry cabinets.
- July 23, 2023Over time, kitchen cabinet screws and hinges can sometimes become loose from everyday use and may need to be adjusted to ensure peak performance. Here are some tips about how to adjust and realign your cabinets to make them easier to open and close, and to maintain a streamlined, sleek look.
- July 21, 2023There is usually a hefty cost involved in designing and installing a new kitchen that many homeowners are not always excited about paying when they are renovating their homes. Fortunately, there are multiple cost-friendly ways around a big price tag, such as repairing existing kitchen cabinets.
Do you ever look around your home and want a change? Have you had the same design style for years and are ready for something new? If you feel that way, understand that home renovations require considerable time and effort. You will need to select what themes you want for each room. You will need to choose and order any new appliances and flooring required. Two of the most exciting things to choose from are your wall panels and cabinetry. Ensure that you consider different finishes, as features may vary. One of the best options is our Soft Touch Lacquered Wall Panels and Soft Touch Lacquered Cabinet Doors.