- Wall paneling–a home decorating style that took control of everyone’s imagination in the 1970s. Who can forget it? Almost every home at the time had wood paneling in one way or another, whether it was living room wood paneling or used as a stylistic choice all around the house. If a house lacked wood paneling, homeowners searched for ways to incorporate it in other ways around their homes. It made sense at the time because it was considered aesthetically pleasing, polished, and chic.
- Wood paneling was an incredibly popular stylish choice during the 1950s through the 1970s. While it might be outdated now, if done correctly, it has the power to bring a new level of depth and warmth to a living room. Depending on how it is modified, it can create the sense of a more formal living room or a rustic wood cabin. The options are truly limitless, depending on the desired outcome.
- While wood paneling might have lost its appeal over the years, like most trends, it is slowly cycling its way back into the scene. Some homeowners have chosen to bring life to their dated wood paneling by painting over it. Others, including developers and new home builders, have started to opt for modern wood paneling for the added aesthetic value it brings to a home.
- November 08, 2022Installing a door frame interior isn't a complex or highly technical process–you don't need to hire a professional and pay heavy sums to get this done. Instead, you can do it on your own in only a few hours.
- November 09, 2022For many years, solid wood doors have been considered the ideal choice for homes. However, things have changed, and today, various innovations have come along that place other types of doors on the same level of value and make them a superior choice in many cases; this can even include European doors.
- November 11, 2022In most cases, residential interior door installation requires a permit. However, door replacements often don’t require a permit. To be certain, you must check the building code in your area or speak with a civil engineer.
- November 17, 2022If you have any intentions of renovating your home, then the interior doors you end up choosing will definitely have an impact on the overall style, design, and character you are trying to achieve. You also need to understand that your interior doors can make any room more appealing, especially when they have detailed elements that seamlessly complement the interior design of your home, or if you get custom wood interior doors.
- November 19, 2022When buying a door, you might come across solid wood doors. There are numerous choices of materials like hollow core and solid core doors, and the type of door you choose drastically affects the upkeep, price, and available finishes. For most people, though, solid wood interior doors are the superior option.